Well, it's been a hot minute since I blogged last. It's hard to just jump back in after such a long hiatus. But why not just jump in.
Let's see.... I disappeared because...
1) My internship... (to all you Bachelor fans out there) did I mention I got to work with Michelle
Money? I didn't do much at my internship but it kept me busy for a few hours a week.
2) Finals - I had finals and papers to write in November. I also had to turn them in earlier than they
were really due because of reason 3...
3) Spain! - I spent a good 2 weeks in Spain over Thanksgiving. You bet it was amazing and you bet
there will be a photo dump post of all the pics from Spain. I've been quite a few places over seas
and this one is definitely on the top of my list.
4) The day after I got back from Spain I got an excruciating sore throat. It never went away. I was,
have been, and still am pretty sick. I've spent the last two days passed out on the couch. Long
story short I get to get my tonsils out on Feb. 10th.
5) My sister came from California to visit for Christmas and was here almost the whole month of
December. Woo woo! It was so much fun. Especially with her 4 little munchkins running
around... okay well only 3 of them can run. But still.
6) And lastly, but not leastly (ha) there may be a new special guy friend in my life. And he gets a
good chunk of my time. And I'm not complaining.
But yeah... I'm back and I have plans to stick around. At least I hope to! I've missed blogging and it feels good to be back!