1.31.2011

Day 2: a really good memory

Choosing one really good memory was really hard for me. My life tends to be pretty exciting and entertaining, at least from my perspective. I always have an unforgettable time with whoever I'm with which results in a myriad of good memories. However, when I was thinking long and hard about this, one occasion stood out above the rest. It was the summer of 2009. I went on a Baltic Sea cruise with my mom and dad. It was really amazing. We got to go to many countries such as: Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Russia, Finland, and Sweden. It was this trip that I also traveled on my very first 747. Between getting stuck in a train door, hauling our extremely heavy luggage up 2 flights of stairs and then noticing the elevator, and a hotel room the size of my shower it was certainly one of the funnest vacations of my life.


My very first 747

Our cruise boat


Mom and Dad in Russia - It rained a lot!


The church of the spilt blood or as I like to call it "The Willy Wonka Church"

Me and Dad in front of the sightseeing bus - It was a quick and efficient way to get to see many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment