2.02.2011

Day 3: a picture of me and my craziest friend

Well, when it comes to crazy, me and Jess are off the charts. We're pretty amazing and unique by ourselves, but when you throw the two of us together.... watch out world! There's no stopping us. We definitely have some of the most memorable times EVER together. Ever since we became friends we were always out for an adventure whether it was four-wheeling, midnight Wal-Mart runs, or just blasting Kesha in the car. With our irrepressible laughter every time we're together, we are without a doubt, crazy! If you're ever having a bad day you can count on Jess to make you feel better in an instant. She'll have you laughing in no time. She is really my truest craziest bestest friend! I can't even imagine life without her now. She has been there for me countless times. She is always willing to do anything for me and goes out of her way to make sure I'm doing okay. She is always up for my crazy ideas and comes up with plenty herself. She really is the greatest friend anyone could ever ask for!!! Our next adventure in the making.... a road trip to Cedar!!!! BRING. IT. ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment