2.04.2011

Day 4: A habit I wish I didn't have

I love Diet Coke! Really I shouldn't - soda is terrible. I don't even know if this could be considered a habit it's more of an addiction. It is my favorite drink and I hate to say this but my fridge is always stocked with it. I don't really wish I didn't have this habit but I just wish I liked water as much. Don't get me wrong I drink my fair share of water but oh man Diet Coke.
Another habit I can honestly say I wish I didn't have is the fact that I bite my nails. I guess not really my nails, but cuticles. It's not something I do all the time but when I'm nervous or anxious even subconsciously I bite. It's horrible! I wish I didn't have this bad habit and that my nails could look decent for 5 minutes. I have tried everything to stop but all efforts have failed.

While we're discussing habits I'll throw one more out there that I have... I don't necessarily think this is a bad one. I LOVE blankets. Seriously blankets are such a comfort to me. When I'm having my worst day if I can cuddle up with a blanket and just lay there my day will automatically be 10 x better. It's weird I know, but it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment