Well look who it is! . . . Sorry I've been AWOL. The semester's over and I've been home a week, you'd think I'd have some time for blogging.
Here's somewhat of an update of my life as of lately. . .
- Christmas cookies galore! These were from a while back but they're too pretty not to post a picture. They're definitely long gone now.
Parking tags. In our apartment parking lot the spots are narrow and lines don't mean anything to anyone. We made these and intend to use them in the not so distant future. Don't judge (or do) we're college students. We have fun.
- Hockey! As always. I'm sad to say that more than half of our team is gone due to injuries. Last I heard 11 of them were injured. Ouch. Poor LoVecchio. And CJ. And Bryan.
- These cute kiddos got into town earlier tonight. They've grown so much and it's only been about 2 months since I saw them last. I missed them like crazy and I can't wait to have them around for the next week. They're too cute!
- Shopping has been a major theme for life as of late. I guess it usually is this time of year but when you have finals all the shopping tends to get put off. I've been to the mall way too many times but the shopping is done and the presents are wrapped.
|Garrett @ the mall with me.|
- My poor depressed cat. She's fat and she hasn't left my side since I've been home. She's so funny... this is her trying to sleep, covering her eyes with her paw to block the light. Such a drama queen. I love her.
- Hunter asked me to paint him a Mario a while back for Christmas. I don't know if he remembers this but I finally got around to it and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I took pictures as I went to show you lovely bloggers. Hopefully he'll love it!
|Wa-la! Finished product.|
What says you?
Some more things I've done lately:
- Cleaned the apartment with Jess because cleaning check means nothing to our Asian roomies.
- Sub for Santa
- Christmas party with our neighbors (Ryan, Christian, Michael Scott)
Here are some things I'm looking forward to:
- Christmas Eve day - games, food, family
- Christmas day - seeing my family open their awesome gifts from me
- Watching tv and not feeling guilty about not studying. Same goes for Pinterest and Facebook.
- Sleeping in my own bed for a whole 2 more weeks
- Not questioning what's being cooked in my kitchen/not having to run around with air-freshener every 2 seconds.
- New Years Eve/ New Years
- Game night with Brent and Cherie's family
- Playing with Hunter and Mckinley
- Movie nights with Garrett
- Temple Square (still haven't been)
What are you guys looking forward to?
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!