12.08.2012

An Unappreciated Ad

My dad was putting my old car up for sale. He wanted me to write a description for it. 

This is what I came up with. . . 

This 2008 Mazda 3 will make you go zoom, zoom, zoom. 
With only one owner it is in impressively impeccable condition. This Mazda is exceptionally clean and has had a home in a garage all its life. The new tires will drastically improve its racing abilities and will be sure to keep you out of ditches this winter. The spacious trunk is large enough for two additional passengers and the commodious glove box will comfortably fit your laptop and the kitchen sink. With extremely low miles and great gas mileage let it take you on your next big adventure. 

My dad didn't like it. He said it made it sound like a college student owned it. 
Hmph! Go figure. 

Anyways if you want a Mazda 3 I can hook you up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment