11.27.2013

Wednesday's Wish List

Jumpin' on the bandwagon with a Wednesday Wishlist. 
Even though Wednesday is almost over... it's never too late, right? 


1/  This scarf. I love it. It's way more than I would ever spend on a scarf and so in the not too distant future I'm going to attempt to make my own. 

2/ Naked 3 Palette - I have the 2 and love it. This one has more blush colors. It looks awesome. It hasn't even come out yet. 

3/ I'm So Tired. Yes, please. This is their Black Friday special and I so want it. I would totally love it and I mean it's even in gold! 

4/ Free People socks. I just think they're adorable. 

5/ A fur vest. I've looked everywhere and I can't find one that is exactly what I want. So I'll admire from afar. 

6/ Camp Brand patch. I would so love to put this on a beanie! 

7/ Tassel garland. I'd love to put this in my office. 

8/ and last but definitely not least... I have a burning desire to own a hat just like Kevin McCallister's and I would totally rock it. 

Hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving. Wear your fat pants! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I loooooove the fur vest thing going on lately! Dying to have one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the naked 3 palette so bad! I have naked 2 and am obsessed.

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete