11.27.2011

Picture Update

They say a picture's worth a thousand words so I figured I'd make up for my lack of bloggage (yes, I just made that a word) with pictures from my most recent adventures. Basically from 2 weeks ago up until last night. 


pie shakes.

driving to vegas

almost there

O.

Tiffany & Co. 

Got a charm. 

rings @ Tiffany's 

I was surprised with a little necklace 


Famous Tiffany blue box & bow



Racing 

Dad corner working 

Best. Flagger. Ever. 
Corner 6


Family 

What I found when I got home. Yes she calls me Skillet frequently. 

Thanksgiving dinner. 


Teddy Bear Toss

Auction

Reason #1 why I like hockey

Reason #2 why I love hockey 



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's try that again:

    Your pictures each tell more than a thousand words!!

    --your #1 reader! : )

    ReplyDelete