4.26.2012

Disney Days


A couple weeks ago we went on a semi-spontanious trip to Disneyland. 
It was Madelynn's first time. 
We went on It's a Small World very first. Madelynn loved it and danced like crazy. 



My mom and I took the kids on the tea-cups. I was excited because we usually steer clear of Fantasyland but with three smallish children I got to go on them. 



We spent more time on the carousels than I care to admit. But let's get real. With a 5 minute wait and with Mckinley, how could we pass them up. They are her FAVORITE!!! 


Hunter and Mckinley both got hats this trip. They were pretty sweet. 




The new Little Mermaid ride is now one of my favorites. It was actually SUPER adorable. Mckinley was fun to take on it. One night it was closed and her world basically came crashing down. 





Hunter and Mckinley have this quirky love for maps. They always had their maps out and Mckinley was amazingly good at telling us where things were. It was quite impressive for a two year old. The picture above is Mckinley showing my mom where we were going next on the map. 


The first day we took the monorail into Disneyland. 
A little later that day Mckinley said she wanted to go on the thermometer. We weren't sure what she meant but we figured out that she meant the monorail. My mom and I ended up taking her and she loved it! 




 A rare picture of no one on the tea-cups. It was closed on account of the down pour that would occur 3 seconds after this picture was taken. 





My best score I've EVER gotten on Buzz Blasters!!! 



It was a very fun and successful trip. Seeing the kids love every minute of it was what made it worthwhile. 



No comments:

Post a Comment