4.19.2013

Happies & Crappies April Style



Let's get the crappies out of the way first 

- There's only one more week till finals 

- I haven't been feeling the best this week. It's like my body can't decide if it wants to get sick or not, therefore it switches every day. I wish I'd just get it out of my system already. 

- Things have been super weird around my house. Ever feel like somethings up but you don't know exactly what it is and people just tip toe around? Yeah, I don't like it. 

- I'm scared out of my wits about my stats final and what my final grade will be. 

- My cousin Jake left, he'll be gone two years. I bawled like a baby when I said goodbye to him. 


this means our crazy antics are currently on hold. 

- It's been freezing again this week. Like break out the winter coat again cold. My toes have been frozen for a good two days.

 - My sister lives 633 miles away. I'm missing her. 


Now the good part, the happies!

- Finals will be over in less than two weeks.

- My sister let me borrow her Friends complete series box, which means I know what's on my agenda after finals! 

- In two weeks I'm going to the happiest place on earth with mi familia. I'm super stoked!





- My mom and I have been planning my new set up for my new place. I'm excited! It's the perfect size for me, has huge windows which equals lots of natural light, and a kitchen that is to die for. I can't wait to show you guys! 

- My friend gets married in one week. I'm super excited for her! I'm lucky enough to be a bridesmaid and she wants me to put together her center pieces and be in charge of the overall set up. I'm flattered she trusts me and thinks I'm creative enough to do such a task. It will be a busy day but I'm so looking forward to it! 

Hope you lovelies have an awesome weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment