5.13.2013

Nothing Else To Do

Here's the short of it...

- 1 box of tissues a day
- endless amounts of ibuprofen & decongestant 
- 2 trips to the insta-care 
- eye drops every 3 hours
- 1 ear infection
- 24/7 laying on the couch 
- Dr. Phil & Harry Potter 

That about sums up the last week of my life. And the rest of my family's. 

So what else is there to do but sit with my computer and watch TV. . . 

With that I bring you my latest wish list. 
After moving this week (oh yeah, in the midst of all this sickness one day was spent moving. More on that later.) I realized that I should never be able to buy anything ever again. Really. 
But still the shopper in me can't help but browse online especially when there's nothing else for me to do. 

I'm loving these hats. I think I prefer the yellow one. 



Jeans like this


Yes, I'll be the first to admit they are different. I'll also say that I've seen them in person and they don't look too much like this and I believe they look better in person. 

Wedges somewhat like this 


I think they'd be fun for summer. They also don't look extremely high, which means I could use them for an average day to dress up a casual outfit. 

last is this citrus and this tan purse. I love them both. 




Happy Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Get feeling better soon! This stuff is really yucky!!!

    ReplyDelete