12.28.2013

Christmas Comes but Once a Year


Merry Christmas… 3 days late. 

My Christmas was wonderful! I hope yours was as well! 
My sister and her family came and it was a blast with three crazy kids running around. I loved every second of it! 

We all got spoiled this year. 


I got 2 pairs of Steve Madden boots. Talk about amazing.

These are the two pairs I got and I couldn't love them any more. They're ah-mazing! 



I wanted a streamer garland for my office. I've been eyeing them for quite some time now but never bit the bullet and ordered one. My sister was amazing and made me one. I'm so excited about it. It's similar to this one below. I'll definitely post pics once I'm all moved into my new place. It's been a slow process moving but it's shaping up! 



I also got stuff for my fire place. A screen, the tools, logs, etc. 
It will look fabulous -- it matches perfect!


I also got quite a bit of other stuff for my house. Gift cards to home stores, kitchen stuff. 
And of course clothes.

I am so grateful for all that I have. I am so lucky and blessed. I'm so grateful for all the people I have in my life and for all those who have helped me lately, especially with getting my house move-in ready. 
I will never be able to repay any of those people (especially my mom and dad) and I wish so badly that I could even return a fraction of the favor. Hopefully someday I will be able to! 

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! 
How did you guys spend your break? and did you get anything exciting?
I'd love to hear! 

Oh! One last random thought! 

If you have never heard of this game, you need to get it. Or at least play it. It is SO great! 

It's called Telestrations and in short it's like pictionary and telephone combined. 


you can get it herehere, or here.
Lots of other places have it as well. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    What is the name of the Steve Madden booties on the left picture?? Thank you much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are called Baisly in Taupe Lea. I'm not sure if they are available online but I got them from Steve Madden Utah (801-355-3917) and I know that you can order through them. They are SO comfortable and fit true to size.

      Delete