7.06.2011

Coincidence or Fate?

So here’s something cool…. I’m blogging from the car – road trip! I’m coming Amanda!!!

Moving on . . .

Ever think things happen for a reason? I do. But when do things become too coincidental?

Lately this has been on my mind a lot. Maybe I just notice these things more when my mind is on specific things or people but it seriously makes me wonder.

You’re thinking about someone, go to the temple, are handed a stack of name cards that are eerily close to the person’s name you were just thinking about. Not just one but 4 of the 5 cards.

You’re thinking about another someone and go to the kitchen to get a glass of milk only to look down at the milk carton and see his or her name by the expiration date.

You’re driving and you are silently thinking of someone only to look up less than two seconds later and see that the exit you are passing is one letter off from said person’s last name.

You’ve been crazily in love with this boy who has no idea you exist yet on your first day of college, out of all people, you run into him. He asks for your number.

I’m not saying these things mean anything but to me they seem way too coincidental. Yes, more than half the time they lead to nothing but it still makes me question life. I guess that’s one of the mysteries of life I have yet to learn to deal with. Trusting that everything happens for a reason and in the end it will work out how intended to.

Coincidence or fate?

No comments:

Post a Comment