7.15.2011

How to Throw a Proper Pity Party

After last night and being majorly bummed out I didn't feel like doing much of anything today. I didn't want to role out of bed, didn't want to get dressed or anything. I even turned down a date just so I could have myself a pity party. Here's my idea of a pity party. . .

1- Food: left over cheesecake from last night to be more specific.
2- Movies and TV: I spent the majority of the day watching old episodes of Boy Meets World and this evening I made a run to Red Box and picked up Just Go With It.
3-Tissues: for when you occasionally want to burst into tears for no reason.
4-Pjs: Sweats and t-shirt. Been in them all day.
5- comfy station: a place with plenty of pillows and super soft blankets.

And that my friends is how you throw yourself a proper pity party!

Plan for tomorrow. . . wake up, be happy, try to get over life, and get my hair done! Hope it will be a good day. Scratch that, it will be a good day.

I have a bunch of pictures that will be coming I just don't feel like uploading them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment