7.16.2014

TMI

This has been going around for a while and it sounded fun to me... so why not!? 



1: What are you wearing? Navy blue polka dot boxer pajama shorts and my "on deck for the cure" t-shirt I got on a cruise.
2: Ever been in love? In between. A little bit of yes, a little bit of no. I guess my answer would be partially in love. 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes. Yes. Definitely. 
4: How tall are you? 5'3''
5: How much do you weigh? It depends how many sour patch watermelon I have in my mouth. 
6: Any tattoos? nope 
7: Any piercings? one in each ear 
8: OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Cory & Topanga 
9: Favorite show? Bachelor/Bachelorette unfortunately
10: Favorite bands? The Scene Aesthetic/Prince of Spain... same guys... 2 different "groups"/Names 
11: Something you miss? Childhood and elementary school 
12: Favorite song? So many, but let's go with Faster - Matt Nathanson
13: How old are you? 22 as of July 14th 
14: Zodiac sign? Cancer 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? affectionate 
16: Favorite Quote? "Life is all about how well you handle plan B"
17: Favorite actor? Don't have one
18: Favorite color? Yellow
19: Loud music or soft? Loud 
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? my house... I like to be alone when I'm upset. 
21: How long does it take you to shower? If I shave my legs? 15 - 20 ish otherwise about 8 ish 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends if I'm watching hulu while getting ready or not. On average 35 minutes 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? I used to beat my brother up kinda bad when I was little... does that count? So, I guess no.  
24: Turn on? humor 
25: Turn off? Leading me on 
26: The reason I started blogging? My sister had a blog and convinced me to start one. 
27: Fears? Masks. The world running out of Diet Coke. 
28: Last thing that made you cry? The fact that there was a 60 minute wait for Cheesecake Factory and I thought I wouldn't get to eat there and have cheesecake in place of birthday cake on my birthday. I didn't totally cry but I was hysterical on the inside. Probably because of hormones... i.e. this post
29: Last time you said you loved someone? 10 hours ago when I dropped my mom at the air port. 
30: Meaning behind the name of your blog? Just my name. I like to keep it simple. 
31: Last book you read? Prisoner B-3087 
32: The book you’re currently reading? The Westing Game because this was one of my favorite movies growing up. 
33: Last show you watched? Jimmy Fallon 
34: Last person you talked to? My cousin Paige 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Cousin  
36: Favorite food? Depends on the day 
37: Place you want to visit? Mount Rushmore 
38: Last place you were? 7-11 
39: Do you have a crush? mmmm .... yeeeeeeeah. 
40: Last time you kissed someone? Ha! Pleading the fifth. 
41: Last time you were insulted? I don't recall. 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Define sweet - Ice cream? Rocky road... Snow cone? black raspberry... candy? chocolate. 
43: What instruments do you play? Piano and Violin. Kinda the violin. 
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My Tiffany and Co necklace. It doesn't give me a rash like every other piece of jewelry I own. 
45: Last sport you played? Does running count? haha I guess frisbee? 
46: Last song you sang? Play It Again 
47: Favorite chat up line? Don't have one... I'm not big into cheesy pick up lines. 
48: Have you ever used it? Nope. 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Right now. 
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone. I love to read random stuff about people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment