8.11.2011

Bruises

Long story short. . . 
Bear Lake, boating, tube, 25 mph, flipped, Kylie 10 ft in the air, slammed across the water, severe concussion. 
I don't remember any of it. 
I only know what people have told me. 

 It happened almost a week ago and I still have THE WORST headache I have possibly ever had. It's not like a normal headache either.  The best way I can describe it is that it feels like my brain is badly bruised. It's been really bad tonight, hence this post. On top of my head hurting my legs are so bruised up! I don't bruise easily and my legs are seriously black and blue. I honestly just want to cry about it all, but I think I know if I do it will just make it worse. Time to suck it up. 



I grabbed some frozen strawberries so I could ice your bruising knees
but frozen things they all unfreeze and now I taste like...
all those frozen strawberries I used to chill your bruising knees
hot July ain't good to me I'm pink and black and blue 

If only I had a boy to get me frozen strawberries haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment