8.20.2011

Moving

I'm all moved in to my new apartment and it's safe to say it's . . . . old. 

Before I moved I did millions of loads of laundry and much shopping for pots, pans, and anything else I might need, thank you Ikea! 



Then it was good bye to this. . . 
(Please note Zipper on her bed. I miss her.)


And hello to this . . . 



At least I got to decorate my way and not care what anyone thinks. I love how my room is. It's so happy! (note that there is NO black! hooray!) 





 My desk and dresser area. . . 



Well I'm already a little home sick which is ridiculous because I'm not from China or Korea like my other 2 roommates. I guess I just don't like being thrown into new situations.  Meeting new people is not one of my strong suits but we'll give it a go. 

I can't believe I'm already into my second year of college!
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Kylie!! You'll do great!! I love you! And I LOVE your new heading on your blog!!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete