8.14.2011

Celebrity Look Alike

So we all know how I get off on my obsessions for a short while and then move on to the next thing. 
Well this week it's been Maroon 5. LOVE THEM! 
They're the most played this week on my itunes. 
Well I really like Adam Levine, their lead singer.  
Yes he is attractive!!! (minus his mass amount of ink)



Or at least I thought so until I was looking at pictures and noticed a strong resemblance to someone I can't stand. . . .


Kasey Kahl. 


Minus the hair color they look similar enough to me that it changed my mind about liking Adam Levine.

Well while I'm rambling about strange resemblances can I just continue using a few examples from this past season of The Bachelorette? 


William and Josh Lucas


                    Ryan P. and Matthew Morrison 




Ben C. and Keegan Allen 

Crazy isn't it? 

I have too much time on my hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment