3.04.2011

Day 14: Something I hate

Something that I hate? When people are....


this absolutely drives me nuts! It seems like in the world today this is all that people ever are. It drives me crazy when people act one way and 2 seconds later they are the polar opposite. Why can't people just be who they really truly are. I try my hardest at this and If I don't like you, It's pretty obvious. As harsh as that sounds I don't like playing games and pretending to be someone I'm not. It's a ridiculous game that people play and how they keep up with how they act around each certain individual makes no sense to me. It seems like way too much effort to be so many different people. I guess that's why their stories eventually never add up or connect in any way. News flash to certain individuals.... you can only fool people for so long.



No comments:

Post a Comment