3.17.2011

Day 22: Something that confuses me

Oh Dear! What confuses me? So much. I'm blonde. And even though that's not the only reason, I feel it is a key factor. Here's my list of a few things that confuse me. . .

1. People stopping when they get off the escalator
2. People taking the elevator to 1 floor away
3. Braking for a green light
4. What men see in Megan Fox
5. Politics
6. Men
7. Why and how Stonehenge was built
8. Packaging on kids toys
9. Shape Up shoes
10. Unicorn strobe lights

There are many more but those are just the ones I can think of currently.


1 comment:

  1. maybe they have to take the elevator one floor away because they can't find the stairs, there are no stairs(cause stupid people built the building), or they are incapable of using the stairs.

    ReplyDelete