3.24.2011

Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to me

FRIENDS!


Lately friends mean a lot to me, family included. I've just realized how many people only come into your life for a short while till they get what they want and then leave at their own convenience. It's happened to me too many times to count and it always leaves me heartbroken. I tend to have high expectations I guess but seriously it never ceases to amaze me how much people say when they don't in fact mean it. It's never really about anybody else but themselves. I'm grateful for the friends I do have that realize any relationship requires give and take. It seems that everyone is becoming more and more selfish. I'm guilty of this at times. I don't know what I would do without the friends I do have. You are all the best and are what keeps me going. You're all such amazing people and I look up to you more than you'll ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment