3.04.2011

Day 15: Someone I could never imagine my life without


My niece and nephew, hands down!


These little guys make me so happy! I could never imagine not having them in my life. They are so much fun to be around and constantly make me laugh. I enjoy spending time with them and I always try to see them as often as possible.

Hunter is hilarious he is 4 years old and quite the handful. He is way big and is amazingly smart. He's my best friend and is constantly watching out for me. If he knows you've been rude to me watch out, he will forever remember it. He is full of energy and always says the funniest things such as, "Kylie, stop it! You're making my feelings go crazy." You can always count on him to cheer you up! I love him!

Mckinley is the cutest little thing you'll ever see. She is 20 months old and is a handful. She has quite the attitude and is a total girl! She loves her dolls and is always changing and feeding them. She also LOVES to paint nails... she walks around saying, paint it, paint it. It always puts a smile on my face. She is adorable when she sings and dances and it always makes me so happy. I could just snuggle and squish this girl all day long... I love her!

Recently I also got a new niece. Her name is Madelynn and she was born March 1 at 4:59 am. She's going to be a handful I can already tell. I have only seen her once but I can't wait to see her again today!


No comments:

Post a Comment