4.16.2011

ABC's

A
Available: yes
Age: 18
what Annoys me: there, their, they're

B
live in a Big house: dorm room? not big.
Birthday: July 14
Best friend: family

C
Candy: lately it's been sweet tart jelly beans
Crush: none at the moment
last time you Cried: like 20 minutes ago

D
Do you Daydream? Yes!
Dog: american eskimo mini... Blizzy!
what Day of the week is it? Saturday - 2 a.m.

E
how do you like your Eggs? over hard
ever been in the Emergency room? Yes, twice.
Easiest thing ever to do? smile

F
ever Flown in a plane? Yes.
do you use Fly swatters? If needed and I have one then yes.
ever used a Foghorn? what's a foghorn?

G
chew Gum? yes
Giver or taker? I think giver
Gummy candies? sometimes

H
How are you? Eh, tonight wasn't the greatest.
Hair color? Blonde

I
favorite Ice cream? rocky road & baseball nut
have you ever Ice skated? yes
Instruments? piano, violin

J
favorite Jelly bean brand? sweet tart
do you wear Jewelry? yes, if it doesn't bug me. I always wear my 2 rings though.

K
want Kids? depends on the day...
where did you go to Kindergarten? Twin Peaks Elementary

L
are you Laid back? sometimes. I try to be.
do you Lie? I try not to

M
favorite Movie? I have a list, I love movies.
still watch disney Movies? Yes

N
NickName? Ky
real Name? Kylie
favorite Number? 29 & 92
Night over day? Yes

O
One wish? to be 100% happy
are you an Only child? no, I have an older brother and sister

P
one fear you're most Paranoid about? I honestly have no idea
Pet Peeves? people reading over my shoulder, noisy jewelry, bad driving - oh I have so many!
Personality trait you like in other People? humor and kindness

Q
favorite Quote? I don't have a favorite, I LOVE quotes though!
are you Quick to judge people? I try not to be

R
do you think you're always right? No, definitely not.

S
Sun or rain? Sun!
do you like Snow? if I'm inside, yes
favorite Season? Summer

T
Time? 2:14 AM
what Time did you wake up? 9 AM
last time you slept in a Tent? I have no idea, it's been far too long

U
wearing Underwear? always do
Unique? I try to be.

V
worst Veggie? cauliflower
where do you want to go on Vaca? New York or Hawaii

W
Worst habit? biting nails & cuticles
Where do you live? twilight zone
Worst fear? masks

X
ever had an X-ray? Yes.
seen the X-games? Yes.

Y
do you like the color Yellow? Yes! I love it lately
one thing you Yearn for? a companion

Z
Zodiac sign? Cancer
Zoo animal? Elephant

1 comment:

  1. F-You've used a foghorn. Grandma has two up at Bear Lake.
    U-You don't try to be, you ARE!!!:)

    ReplyDelete