4.30.2011

The Twilight Zone

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimensions as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.


So this has basically been how I've been spending the last 5 days. Laying in bed watching the good old Twilight Zone. Nothing beats this show. It's great! It is however probably not the best show to watch while dosing in and out, it makes for some interesting dreams. I forgot how much I do enjoy it though. It's easily on my list of favorites now.

However, a shout out to those who have been helping me! You have no idea how much better it makes you feel when you have friends and family that are willing to go the extra mile, stopping by, bringing you tissues and treats, asking if they can get you anything, and bringing medicine. You find out who you can really count on.

It's been hard to study and focus long enough to get anything done but I'm doing the best I can. I have my scariest final on Monday and if I survive that I'll be an even happier girl! It will give me reason to continue on this crazy college path. As for now I'm watching How to Train Your Dragon and sipping on some chicken soup. It's quite enjoyable. I love this adventure we call life!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment