5.08.2011

I love, I wish, I hope

I love....

Clothes. Always have. Always will. This is a problem lately.



Perfume. Lately I've been really into it. I love Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers and Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy.

Hoodies. Probably a little too much.


Movies. Just saw "Something Borrowed" I would highly recommend it! John Krasinski is hilarious!


Summer. It's the best time of the year.


Friends. I love how even though you go through things, in the end you always love each other no matter what.


Being productive. It makes me feel like I'm worth something.



Home. I'm glad to be back.

Moustache things. Nuff said.
Disneyland. It's the one thing I'll never give up as I get older.



Late night drives. It's fun, exciting, and adventurous.



Bracelets. They're so fun and unique.



Secret Life of the American Teenager. It's my TV guilty pleasure.



Fro Yo. Cheescake and Chocolate.


How things work out.



I Wish....


I could pull off these sunglasses.

I were better at managing money.


I had this backpack.

I would realize how lucky I am more often than I do.




The institute would put their summer schedule up.

I could be on the boat in the sun.




I Hope...

My grade are good.
I achieve my summer goals.


I gain some self confidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment