1.01.2012

Twenty Twelve

New Years Eve... I like the idea of it but it always seems overrated to me. I love the idea of a fresh start and a new year, but the whole celebration part is where I tend to feel it's overrated. Unless you're in New York... I think I'll add that to my bucket list... spend New Years Eve in Times Square. 



New Years Eve there was a hockey game. Probably one of the best games of the season. Between one player getting kicked out in the first five minutes of the game, to the 5 players of the opposing team in the penalty box at once, it was amazing.  At one point, if we were going off of numbers in the penalty box, it would have been 3 of our guys against their goalie. Unfortunately, that's not how it works.  Still it was an amazing game to end 2011. 

5 players in the penalty box. There was hardly any room. 
After the game we came home and Garrett and Merilee went to meet up with some of his friends. My parents were both tired and I was too so.... we all went to bed. What a wild and crazy New Years Eve! I watched Bones and played around on my computer. I enjoyed myself immensely and I did manage to catch the clock change to midnight. As lame as it sounds I enjoyed it. 

I'm excited for this next year and to see what it has in store. It will be as good as we make it right? 
Here's to 2012! 

1 comment:

  1. 2012= plenty of K&H time. ;] Love and miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete