1.26.2014

The Bachelor is Taking Over!!

I've been insanely busy with school this semester and the only blogging I've been getting done revolves around a freaking red rose. That's just not okay. Not. Okay. It's my new goal to not let this stupid ABC franchise take over this said blog. So with that said I thought a link up would be a fun way to jump back in. 

This weeks questions are all about beauty products and let's face it… I'm a girly girl and have way too many so this will be easy! 

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup? 
I honestly don't have an exact age. I know that I started wearing foundation in Jr. High because I've always had problems with acne and if Jr. High isn't rough enough without acne… add that into the equation and your self esteem ends up in the mop bucket in the janitor's closet. 
However, I don't think I knew what mascara was until high school. 

2. What are your top 3 beauty products? 




3. What is one product you don't leave home without? 
Mascara… it's amazing the difference it makes! 

4. What is your daily beauty routine? 
- wash my face 
- primer/concealer
- foundation
- bronzer
- eye shadow
- mascara 

5. Favorite beauty product you've discovered in the last year? 
Okay, I don't know if ya'll count deodorant as a "beauty product" but the 


smells ahhhh-mazing!!! 
Like, I could eat it it smells so good! 
It is the best smelling deodorant I have ever had!


Okay… now I'm going to go watch Sean & Catherine get married. And probably cry my eyes out because I love them to pieces. 



No comments:

Post a Comment