2.06.2012

Best. Letter. Ever.

After last nights shenanigans I slipped this letter under the asian animal's door this morning. 

Dear Smelly-Asian-Iris, 
   Last night was completely unacceptable. I kind of don't enjoy listening to you and your boyfriend do the dirty all night. I especially don't enjoy the toilet seat in the upward position. Don't fret, I took the liberty of dipping your toothbrush in the toilet since I fell in this morning. I feel that it will only improve your oral hygiene.
                              Have a great day!
                                           Love your stinking guts!
                                                          -Kylie

Okay, so maybe that's not what it really said, but this is what I like to think it said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment