8.23.2012

MacBook Not So Pro

Please forgive my AWOLness. My computer has now been in for repair 3 different times. Thank goodness for Apple Care. And my dad.

They basically replaced all the innards of my computer. Why they didn't just fork over a new one is beyond me. It probably would have been cheaper on their part. The bill was 700 dollars and that wasn't including the new screen. Again, thank goodness for Apple Care. I basically have a new computer minus the outer shell and keyboard. 

Anyways, I'm back. I have been going through blogging withdrawals. Not being able to update mine as well as keep up with everyone else's has been disappointing. Not to mention school started this week and has kept me super busy.

I promise I will try and get back into my blogging groove ASAP. Like tonight.

Stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment