8.08.2012

These Happy Days

You know how when you're going through a rough patch you get all discouraged? 

And then something (big or little) happens and snaps you back to the reality that you're really just fine? 

I forgot what that's like until a few days ago. I've been so busy lately that it's been somewhat like I'm coasting on autopilot. Well I'm happy to say that I had a wake up call and life is good. Really good. It's amazing what a change in perspective can do. 


What is this? 



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's a basketball. 


"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." 
-Alexander Graham Bell

"From a different point of view, you'll often discover that things aren't quite as confusing as they seem." 
- Soul Surfer 




No comments:

Post a Comment