8.10.2012

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

You know those certain things that you have a love hate relationship with? 

Here are mine. 

Reality TV: Let's get real. The majority of TV that I watch is reality. I love it. It's fun to watch and full of drama. And if we're being honest, it always makes me feel a little better about my own life. But half the time while I'm watching it, I constantly find myself wondering how can so much stupid be in one place!? (Teen Mom, Keeping Up with the Kartrashians, 16 and pregnant, Bachelor/Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad... just to name a few.) There are some winners out there, let me tell ya. And how they all end up on TV is beyond me.  

Exhibits A, B, and C



Working out: I love it. I hate it. I mean, I love the way I feel after (thank you endorphins) and I know how good it is in the long term... but to expect me to drag my sorry butt out of bed before I have had a good 10 hours of sleep? HA! 

Weddings: Love that two people have found each other. Hate the drama that goes on behind the scenes. Basically, when I find my Mr. Perfect ... we're eloping. End of story. 



The Olympics: Don't get me wrong, I love watching the olympics and I am totally team USA. We have some amazing athletes out there, but when I see these 14 and 15 year olds up there winning gold medals it makes me feel like I've accomplished nothing. More power to em' but man I wish I were that awesome! 

School: As far back as I can remember when a was just a wee lil' girl, school and I have always had a love hate relationship. Love it cause it keeps me busy and gives me something to do but I hate it cause it gets old real fast. Hopefully fall semester will be kind to me. Fingers crossed. 

Hoarders: More specifically the show Hoarders. I absolutely hate watching it as it makes me gag and lose my appetite for a good five minutes. (kidding about the 5 minutes) But on the love side... It disgusts me enough that I clean like a mad woman after. No exaggeration, it makes me want to go through EVERYTHING and throw anything out I don't have a use for. It is my worst fear of living in a place like that. Bleck! 



What do you have a love hate relationship with? 



2 comments:

  1. You're my favorite, I just love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reality tv so makes me feel better about my life too haha! I can't watch hoarders it literally freaks me out! Love your cute blog, come & say hello some time! Xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete