1.20.2013

Sunday Social

It's no secret that when it comes to bloggers block I'm first in line. The only thing I'm consistent at is changing my blog layout 24/7. (I finally settled on one that I am pleased with and I promise I'm going to try to embrace it). So I thought what better way to get going again than a link up.  

Sunday Social

This weeks questions: 

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of foods
My favorites are pizza, baked goods, fresh fruit. Pretty sure the pizza and cake is doing my health no favors. 

2. First 3 things I do in the morning
Turn my alarm off, make my bed, brush teeth

3. Last 3 things you do at night
pick out what to wear tomorrow, wash face, set alarm 

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss 
The Bachelor, Parenthood, Shark Tank 

5. 3 people you can always count on
myself, my mom, my sister 

I honestly quite enjoy this Sunday Social link up, so let's do it again next week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment