Hello! Hope you are all doing well!
This cute lady, Ashley, over at Ash Ann Pow nominated me for the Liebster Award.
Like most of you, I was not quite sure what this is.
Come to find out it is for us bloggers who have less than 200 followers to encourage us and keep us blogging. I would be lying if I said I weren't excited. I totally accept and can't wait to do this.
How it works:
1. I will list 11 things about myself
2. I will answer 11 questions Ashley asked me
3. I will nominate 11 others and ask them 11 questions
here we go!
1. I'm the youngest of 3 kids and I've lived in Small Lake City my whole life.
Also known as Salt Lake City.
2. I did the math and I have been coloring my hair now for over 7 years now. Yikes!!!
3. I love clothes! I am definitely no where near as fashionable as I'd like to be on a count of somedays I just don't take that much time and effort to get ready to go sit in class. Regardless, I love fashion and I definitely have my idols.
4. I can't stand having long nails. Like we're talking I constantly cut and file mine because I can't handle long or even medium length nails
5. I've never been to New York but it's one of the top places I'd like to go.
6. I tend to over use the word "fret" as in "don't fret"
7. My graduating class from high school consisted of 7 people
8. I currently cannot find a shampoo that I like and it's driving me nuts! Any suggestions?
9. my toe nails are ALWAYS painted but my finger nails rarely are.
10. I eat cereal for way too many of my meals.
11. I love going for drives and listening to music. If gas weren't so expensive I'd go a lot more.
1. What is your favorite cereal? I have so many! I don't think I could pick a favorite. I love all cereal.
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Can I plead the fifth on this one? haha too many of my family read this.
3. Why did you start blogging? My sister had one and said I should start one. I did. I neglected it for quite some time and then got into it again my freshman year in college. I have just been diving deeper into it since then and I love it!
4. What was your dream job when you were younger? I wanted to be an interior designer. I would still love to be but I don't think Small Lake City is such a good place for such a career.
5. What's something embarrassing you wouldn't want your kids to know? I think the whole cheer thing is not the first thing I'd want them to know.
6. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be? This is such a hard question! I honestly have no idea. I've been racking my brain for quite a while now and I just can't even pick one person.
7. What's your favorite guilty pleasure? So many! I guess I'd say naps and chocolate cake... the Chili's molten chocolate cake kind of chocolate cake.
8. Would you rather run naked across a football field or have your entire google history read out loud? Oh geez. I hate this question haha. Can I do half and half?
9. What's your favorite kitchen utensil/appliance to use? Since I cook oh so vey often... I'm going to have to go with the microwave. Gotta cook those lean cuisines some way.
10. What's your number one pet peeve? Chomping gum and dirty dishes
11. What's your favorite quote? Oh, this is so hard. I have so many. From my quote board on Pinterest you would think I'm a quote hoarder. That being said. . .
1. What is one TV show you never miss?
2. What would you buy if given one thousand dollars?
3. What is your favorite beauty tip?
4. If you could be the best at something what would you choose?
5. What is one superstition you have?
6. What is the most awkward date you've been on?
7. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
8. What is your favorite smell?
9. What is the last movie you watched?
10. What is your favorite clothing store?
11. Describe yourself in 5 words.