The Happies & Crappies of the past week.
Let's start with the Happies
- There's been blue sky mostly all day today! We haven't seen blue sky around here in nearly 2 weeks.
- I found a potential job. It scares me a little and I worry about how well I'd do but I really do want it... I think.
- These boots! I cannot get over them. I adore them. Someone might have to pry them off my feet.
- My mom, sister, nieces, and nephew were at Disneyland this week. I didn't get to go with them.
-Stats. I hate stats. Hate it.
-Haven't found girl scout cookies yet
- only away hockey games this weekend
- I've been in a super weird funk all week. I can't get out of it. Bleh.