2.01.2013

Happies & Crappies

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

The Happies & Crappies of the past week. 
Let's start with the Happies 

- There's been blue sky mostly all day today! We haven't seen blue sky around here in nearly 2 weeks. 

- I found a potential job. It scares me a little and I worry about how well I'd do but I really do want it... I think. 


- These boots! I cannot get over them. I adore them. Someone might have to pry them off my feet. 

Crappies 

- My mom, sister, nieces, and nephew were at Disneyland this week. I didn't get to go with them. 

-Stats. I hate stats. Hate it. 

-Haven't found girl scout cookies yet

- only away hockey games this weekend 

- I've been in a super weird funk all week. I can't get out of it. Bleh. 


Happy Weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on the family being in Disneyland thing- last week my mom was in Hawaii without me and it was below 20 degrees all week. It was MISERABLE! Totally not fair. Just found your blog and have enjoyed your writing! I'm excited to read more.

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you didn't get to go to Disneyland. :( ...and I really dislike stats as well! It was probably my least favorite class in college. Aside from the crappies, I'm glad you've got two great happies! :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete