2.28.2013

Voicemails

It's no secret that when it comes to answering my phone I am terrible at it. 
That being said, I have TONS of voicemails and usually on the daily. 
The other day I got this voicemail from my sister and cute little niece who turns 2 on Friday! 




Just for clarification...
in the beginning she says "I want to hold it" meaning the phone
when the mommy has a question part comes up she says "mommy has a question Kylie" 

Basically I've probably listened to this voicemail 20 times in less than 24 hours and I'm not exaggerating. That's how much I enjoy it. It makes me smile and laugh every time!

3 comments:

  1. That is SOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the happiest most adorable thing I've heard in like forever!!
    I can just see her cute smile while she's talking!

    ReplyDelete